The 2019 Australian Cross Country Championships will be held at Kembla Joggers Cross Country Park, Wollongong on the 24th of August 2019.
COURSE MAPS 2KM / 3KM / 4KM | SITE MAP
Queensland Athletics will be selecting athletes to represent the state in the Queensland Team in the Under 14, Under 16, Under 18, Under 20 and Open age groups. Multi Class athletes will also be selected in the Under 14, Under 16 and Under 20 age groups.
To be eligible for selection, athletes must be registered members of Queensland Athletics (QA) or Athletics North Queensland (ANQ).
- 37th QA All Schools Cross Country Championships, Rivermount (U14/U16/U18 & Multi Class only)
- Queensland Cross Country Championships, Maleny (All age groups U14-Open & Multi Class)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd at QA All Schools in 13yrs who nominate will be selected.
- 1st & 2nd at the QA All Schools in the 15yrs & 17yrs who nominate will be selected.
- 1st at the QA All Schools at the 14yrs & 16yrs who nominate will be selected.
- Athletes who place in the top 7 in their combined event age group at the Queensland Cross Country Championships (28th of July) will be selected pending nomination.
- Non-automatic selections in the U14, U16 and U18 age groups will be based on performances from the QA All Schools Cross Country Championships and/or the Queensland Cross Country Championships to fill the team to a total of 10 male and 10 female athletes in each age group
- U20 & Open Official Representatives will be selected from performances at the Queensland Championships (28th of July).
- Multi Class athletes (U14, U16, U20) who nominate will be selected from performances at the QA All Schools and the Queensland Championships. Multi Class athletes must achieve the qualifying standard for their classification.
Any athlete that would like to be considered for selection in the the Queensland Cross Country Team must nominate.