Brisbane XC Series Dates (hosted by various clubs for Qld Athletics):
#1 - Sat 24 April - Minnippi Parklands (hosted by Thompson Estate)
#2 - Sat 01 May - CJ Greenfields Park, Richlands (hosted by Toowong Harriers)
#3 - Sat 15 May - Upper Kedron (hosted by Ashgrove Rangers)
#4 - Sat 22 May - Sherwood Arboretum (hosted by intraining)
#5 - Sat 05 June - Teralba Park (hosted by Athletics North)
#6 - Sat 12 June - CJ Greenfields Park, Richlands (hosted by Toowong Harriers)
#7 - Sat 26 June - Capalaba College (hosted by Redlands)
#8 - Sat 10 July - Minnippi Parklands (hosted by Thompson Estate)
Qld All Schools XC Champs - Sat 08 May 21 - Limestone Park (Ipswich)
Qld XC Relay Champs - Sat 19 June 21 - Nudgee College (Nudgee)
Qld XC Champs - Sat 31 July 21 - Toogoolawah Golf Course (Toogoolawah)
READ BELOW CAREFULLY
- Entries for each of these events will be on our Competition page. You must be a current Qld Athletics/Qrun member.
- Coach/Parent/Spectator registration WILL continue - ensure you have registered all non-athletes attending.
- There are strictly NO registrations taken on the day.
- Bib collection will be available at each venue.
- There is NO CHECK IN - report to the start line ready to race 10 minues before your race.
- Ensure you arrive with enough time to collect your bib, familiarise yourself with the course and warm up.
- Relay & Championship medals will be available for pickup after each race - if you placed, ensure you pick your medal up before you leave.
- There is no progression from the Brisbane XC Series to Nationals.
- State Championships Selection Criteria for Nationals will be available once details are confirmed with Athletics Australia.