Memberships South Qld 2019/20 Season
Platinum - $232 plus club fee
This gives you:
- Free entry to all Shield meets
- Free entry for State Championship* events
- Free National/International permit; eligible to qualify for all in-stadium** and out of stadia*** state teams & national teams
Young Athlete Platinum - $182.00 - for athletes born in 2007/2008
Senior Discount Platinum - $182.00 - for athletes born before 1981
Base Membership - $12 plus club fee
This option is more suited for the occasional athlete, offering more of a pay-as-you-go.
- All Shield meets - $25 per meet
- All State Championships* - $30 per event
- Eligible for in-stadium** state teams & national teams - $100 fee
- Eligible for all out of stadia*** state teams & national teams
Unsure how to weigh up the difference between the two memberships?
For example, as a Base Member ($12), you enter 5 Shield meets ($125) and 2 events at State Championship ($60) and go to Nationals ($100^) = $297; as a Platinum member the same conditions are all included in the $232 membership fee^.
*State championships includes 3000m, 5000m & 10000m Championships, Qld Athletics Championships, Qld Combined Event Championships, Qld Cross Country, Qld Race Walking Championships, Qld Road Running Championships
**In-stadium state teams includes Australian Athletics Championships, Australian Combined Event Championships, Zatopek 10000m, National 5000m Championships
***Out of stadia events include Australian Cross-Country Championships, Australian Half Marathon, Australian Marathon, Australian Road Running Championships, Australian Walk(s) Championships
^all athletes nominating for the National T&F Championship incur the $150 team levy, regardless of membership.
Qrun - $12
Club Coach, Officials & Volunteers - $0
If you need clarification on any aspect of membership and benefits please email firstname.lastname@example.org