You need to be a financial member of Qld Athletics to enter any competition. If you are not a member, click on our "Join" page and find a club that's nearest/best suited to you.
Have a look at our Membership options - if you only expect to do a one or two events, you can select our casual Base Membership here
10-14yrs 2021 Qld All Schools Championships
Date: 30 Oct 21 - 31 Oct 21
Location: State Athletics Facility
The draft timetable is now available in the link above.
Please note the Hammer Throw & Pole Vault events will be held at the first Shield meet on the 6th of November 2021.
Registration for this event is now open.
- Base Membership: $30 per event
- Gold Membership: $20 per event
- Platinum Membership: Free Entry
If you wish to take up casual membership in order to register for this event, click here
Click here to sign up for the 2021/22 season: https://qldathletics.org.au/index.cfm/join/
- There are no qualifying standards.
- All track will be run as timed finals, slowest heat to fastest.
- Field Events (except High jump) will be limited to 3 attempts only
- These championships are open to ALL athletes aged 10 to 14 (born between 2007 and 2011)
- Age groups offered will be: U11-U12-U13-U14-U15
Age Group Comparison (School Sport/Queensland Athletics) Year Born 2021 School Sport Age Group 2021 Queensland Athletics Age Group 2011 10 Years Under 11 (U11) 2010 11 Years Under 12 (U12) 2009 12 Years Under 13 (U13) 2008 13 Years Under 14 (U14) 2007 14 Years Under 15 (U15) 2006 15 Years Under 16 (U16) 2005 16 Years Under 17 (U17) 2004 17 Years Under 18 (U18) 2002-2003 18-19 Years Under 20 (U20)
- Multiclass (athletes with a disability) age groups will be integrated with able-bodied and held in U11-U12-U13-U14-U15
- Athletes must compete in their own age group only
- Entries open at 6:00pm on Monday October 4th
- Entries close at 09:00am on Monday October 25th
- Events on Saturday include: 800m, 100m, 400m (U14/U15 Only), 3000m (U15 Only), High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump (U14/U15 Only), Discus Throw
- Events on Sunday include: 3000m Walk (U14/U15 Only), 200m, 1500m, Long Jump, Discus Throw, Javelin Throw (U14/U15 Only), Shot Put
- Implement/Hurdle /Steeplechase specifications are available here. Under 11-Under 13 (10-12 Years) Multi-Class Throws specifications can be found here. Under 14 - Under 20 (13-19 Years) Multi-Class Throws specifications can be found here
- Starting Blocks required for ALL Under 14/Under 15 athletes (except for some Multi-Class Athletes), Under 11, Under 12 & Under 13 athletes may use blocks if they wish.
- We will host the Hammer Throw (U14/U15) and Pole Vault (U14/U15) at the Alana Boyd Shield on Saturday November 6th. Entries for these events will open later.
- Please note our refund policy here