Qld All Schools Championships Boys
Date: 17 Oct 20 - 18 Oct 20
Location: Qld Sports & Athletics Centre
See below all information regarding the QLD All Schools Championships for boys and girls
- October 17th and 18th, QLD All Schools Championships for Boys
- October 24th and 25th, QLD All Schools Championships for Girls
- All athletes must be registered with QLD Athletics.
Click here to sign up for the 2020/21 season: https://qldathletics.org.au/index.cfm/join/
- There are no qualifying standards. Anyone can enter!
- There will limited spaces in each event. All events will be straight finals, track will be timed finals.
- These championships are open to ALL athletes aged 12 to 19 (born between 2001 and 2008)
- Age groups offered will be: U14-U15-U16-U17-U18-U20
- Multiclass (athletes with a disability) age groups will be integrated with able-bodied and held in U14-U15-U16-U17-U18-U20
- Athletes must compete in their own age group only
- Entries open for both weekends at 7:00pm on September 23rd
- Entries close at 11:59pm on Monday October 5th
- Events on Saturday include: Walks, 800m, 100m, 200m, 200H, 400H, 3000m, High Jump, Triple Jump, Discus
- Events on Sunday include: 80H, 90H, 100H, 110H, 1500m, 400m, Steeplechase, Long Jump, Javelin Throw, Shot Put.
- We will host the Hammer Throw and Pole Vault on Saturday November 7th
- Queensland Athletics will name a Queensland Merit team, first two in each age group, first 2 multiclass in each age group and first North Queensland athlete at the NQ Championships in each all schools age group